Compatible with ESCORT Live!
The BELTRONICS STiR Plus is an Installed High Performance Stealth Defense System. The STiR's GPS powered technology provides permanent relief
from false alarms including automatic door openers, motion sensors and
other radar-based sensors. And, it comes preloaded with thousands of red
light and fixed position speed camera locations throughout North
The STiR Plus can be easily updated using your Windows based computer and the power of the
internet. Simply connect the STiR Plus to a computer with an active Internet connection, log on to our
website, and download the most up to date locations. You can even back
up your data or update the STiR's operating software, (firmware), when available. The database is updated weekly, and Beltronics provides three
years of downloadable updates for free. Click here for more information on Database Subscriptions.
• Ka-Band Selective Programming.
Superwide Ka-band can now be turned off, allowing each segment within the Ka-band to be turned on & off individually. This allows far greater performance and range against the Ka-based threats as scanning time is not being wasted on searching other frequencies. If you do not know what frequency is used in your state, a convenient tech. mode is able to display what frequency the police are using on this band in your state. After you know this you can turn off the other frequencies for longer detection range.
• Exclusive TotalShield™ Technology - Our new TotalShield Technology makes the STiR Plus completely invisible against any type of radar detector detector. Not only will it keep you unseen by all current radar detector detectors, (RDDs), it's designed to be completely undetectable by any future threats as well.
• Pre-Loaded Safety Camera DEFENDER™ Database - provides warning for thousands of red
light and fixed position speed camera locations throughout North America. (Includes three
years of downloadable updates)
• Web Ready - Safety camera database and operating software can be easily updated via our website. Requires a Windows based computer with active Internet connection. (Operating on Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 only.)
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) - Our patented AutoScan™ feature continuously analyzes all incoming signals and automatically rejects unwanted false alarms. This gives you the perfect balance of long-range warning without annoying false alarms.
• Next Generation of Laser Protection - Multiple laser sensors, strategically positioned in the case, continually search for laser gun signals. Maximum range, including superior off-axis protection, is standard.
• Easy-To-Use Options and Controls - The STiR Plus is simple to use and operate. Preset at the factory, it's optimized for your travels in North America.
• Clear Digital Voice Alerts - The STiR Plus' easy to understand digital voice alerts keep you informed without taking your eyes off the road.
• High Definition Text Display - Using the brightest text display possible, it is easy to read from any angle. Choose from 3 different meter display modes.
• City Mode Filtering - Choose from two levels of City mode filters, including City Standard and City NoX for quiet operation in and around town.
• Brightness Control with Full Dark Mode - The STiR Plus has four levels of brightness, including an "auto" mode which automatically changes the brightness based on the ambient light in the vehicle.
• Mute and AutoMute - The STiR Plus comes with BELTRONICS' Auto-Mute feature, which automatically reduces the volume level during an alert. Or, simply press the Mute button on the controller detector during an alert to instantly quiet the audio.
The STiR Plus Comes Complete with a comprehensive owner's manual and installation manual, separate display and controller for multiple installation options, front radar/laser receiver, 12-volt interface module, 12-volt amplifed speaker, a bi-color LED, all necessary hardware and three
years of downloadable updates.
Location Database Updates and Detector Software Updates for the
Beltronics STiR Plus requires a Windows based computer with active Internet connection.
(Operating on Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 only.)
X-band: 10.525 GHz ± 25 MHz
K-band: 24.150 GHz ± 100 MHz
Ka-band: 34.700 GHz ± 1300 MHz
Laser: 904nm, ±33nm
Dual-Horn Antenna Casting
Superheterodyne, dual LNA's
Scanning Frequency Discriminator
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Quantum Limited Video Receiver
280 LED Alphanumeric
Bar Graph, ThreatDisplay™ or Tech Display™
Automatic, plus 4 levels of fixed brightness including full Dark
12VDC, Negative Ground
AutoScan™, Highway and AutoNoX
City and City NoX
Additional Patented Technology
Dimensions (W x D x H inches)
Display: 1.950 x 0.666 x .0.627
Control: 1.950 x 0.425 x .0.650
Radar/Laser Receiver: 3.70 x 5.40 x 1.05
GPS: 1.952 x 2.699 x 2.940
Interface: 2.850 x 0.810 x 2.940
Speaker: 2.250 x 2.116 x 2.250
Specifications subject to change without notice. Do you have a question? Need more information? Please call us at 866-468-0322.